Monday, March 7, 2011

It was the Breast of Times...


We probably don't exploit the ability to draw boobs enough.  I can't actually think of a time we have drawn boobs... Bummer.  Clearly, we are wasting our talents.  

In case you were curious, we didn't end up seeing "Never Say Never."  We saw "Cedar Rapids" instead and I feel good about the decision.   If you haven't had the chance to see it, check it out.  It was a great comedy about an insurance salesman in the mid west.  The setting was spot on and definitely reminded me of home.  I was worried that was the reason I liked it so much but thankfully DJ was also a big fan. A good flick for sure.

Workin' for that weekend,
-Zach

1 comment:

  1. .........this strip alone earned the comic (as a whole) an automatic addition to my usual reads :D

    ReplyDelete