Monday, January 31, 2011

PIllow Talk


Our late night conversations range from a multitude of subjects from different career paths to ideas about what the universe is up to while we aren't looking but they almost always end with DJ bringing up the fact that I have to get up early and he doesn't.  It's always been this way.  He doesn't like to get up early.  He doesn't like to get up at all really.

As you can see in the comic above we've got a sweet set up with DJ's loft bed and my Murphy bed.  I've never had a bed that comes out of the wall before but I have to say that I'm a fan.  It's a really convenient way to save space and open up an area for whatever activities that one might like to do that requires floor space.  We mostly just sit in chairs.

Have a good week!
-zach

No comments:

Post a Comment