Monday, January 10, 2011

Grown Up Problems


It's a new year now and along with it came a lot of changes for DJ and myself.  I just finished up at the atelier and DJ is in his last semester of college.  We're slowly becoming real life, responsible adults.  Now that we're heading into grown-upville we're also trying to make something of ourselves.  I guess what I am trying to say in that middle panel is that we're just trying to figure out the right steps to take.  It can sort of be tricky.  Some of you might remember where this conversation started here.

DJ was busy in Sacramento all weekend with a booth at the Sac Anime convention.  He was there selling prints and handing out some free stickers.  He even called to tell me someone recognized him from the comic. I guess our first official fan encounter has happened.  WOOH!

Happy Monday!
-Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment