Monday, October 4, 2010

Ronchel

We are young artists and like all young artist trying to make it, we work a lot.  We work all day and usually late into the night.  It can really be a challenge to keep the brain working at full capacity(or at all) when it's 2 in the morning.  Usually DJ and myself  have strange conversations when fully alert, so some really weird things tend to flow from our mouths when we are tired .  Sometimes the things that we come up with concern me...

DJ's gone through Halo:  Reach already and after a few hours of trial and error with different names he finally settled on Zumeacrume as his online persona.  I had made a lot of suggestions, most of them ending in 69, but he didn't seem interested.  He did however go on to play a lot of multiplayer online and he seemed to enjoy it.  I haven't had the chance to give it a shot yet but hopefully soon.

I've also got to get into Minecraft.  I've played it a little here and there and I really like it.  I'm just afraid of getting too sucked in!  It's such a fun game and the world seems huge.  Not to mention the design of the whole thing is great.  I think a friend of mine mentioned that he felt like it was what virtual reality was supposed to be.

Happy Monday everyone.

-Zach

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's the Toph and Zuko picture! *loves that one*

    ReplyDelete