Monday, March 28, 2011

A Welcomed Return?


Dennis is on vacation.  I think he said something about a ski trip.  We're not sure when he's coming back, although I imagine it's sometime soon.  Hope you're having a good trip Big D.

I often find myself feeling guilty at the way we portray poor ol' Dennis.  Or I should say more-so how he's talked about "in strip" but he's a stellar man and a good roommate.  It can't be easy being a roommate with us either.  It's like always being in the same place where a secret club meets but you're not a part of it.  Mostly because it's a bad club filled with ridiculous questions and arguments over whether or not one of it's members is psychic.  It's a safe guess that anyone in his position looking at us would want nothing to do with such madness but he somehow  puts up with it.

Morning,
-Zach

2 comments:

  1. You guys seem so awesome! What I would give to be a member of your secret club! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha aww am sure he feels good to at least be around your special club ;)

    ReplyDelete