Monday, December 6, 2010

DJ's Rules to Live By. Chapter One: Beer

I'm going to just start this whole thing off by saying Get Job does not support underage drinking or the abuse of alcohol in any way.  DJ and myself are both of the legal drinking age.  So please don't blame things on us or write us mean letters. 

DJ doesn't drink at all.  He had a taste of my beer once and made a face that the word disgust only begins to describe.  I guess I feel like alcohol is an acquired taste.  Either way I don't pressure him to drink and he doesn't pressure me not to.  We've had several conversations about it and they all end the same.  I continue drinking... and he continues to not.  We're both very happy about it.

I don't know if the dish described above is available anywhere but the first person to make it and sends us pictures of it will get a free t-shirt or something.  We don't even have shirts...  I guess we'll make one and then send it to you.   What am I saying.  This is America.  That dish almost has to exist in some restaurant.  We've got a sandwich that has two pieces of chicken in stead of bread for goodness sake.   

Have a good Monday,
-Zach

3 comments:

  1. http://asksixdaily.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/i2dw5nf19jory733nmibji3zo1_500.jpg

    It's worth a try... if your heart could take it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sandwich has just made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...so DJ!hahahha. i could die laughing now.

    ReplyDelete