Monday, November 22, 2010

A Wizards Duel


With the recent release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows we thought it appropriate to do a comic on the subject.  DJ saw the film and I've heard nothing but good things about it so I'll have to make it my mission to go see it sometime soon.  I really did always find it weird that Voldemort didn't have a nose.  Something young Potter could use to his advantage perhaps?

DJ and I braved the thunder and lighting of San Francisco's Saturday evening to go and pick up a copy of Fable 3.   He seems to be really enjoying it since I haven't seen him do anything other than play it this weekend.  It's given me the chance to hear about all of the goings on of the game and what it's story has to offer as well as DJ's fairly constant verbal updates on the game play and new abilities.  The characters in the game seem really rich and the story seems to be a lot stronger than the games before it.  Not to mention the great soundtrack and design of the game.  The mood and depth of the world make me think this game was a blast to work on.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one ends up.

Funday Monday,
-Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment